WHAT ARE MUSCULAR IMPLANTS?
Whenever a foreign object is introduced to the body—especially in the case of muscular implants, which require meticulous planning and patient-specific customization—a skilled and experienced medical professional is critical to ensuring a safe procedure with outstanding results.
Dr. Emer in Beverly Hills and his surgical team have ample experience with pectoral, shoulder, bicep, tricep, buttock, hip and calf implants and understand that the procedure varies slightly depending on the muscle: selecting the ideal shape of the implant, selecting the proper size of implant, and choosing the perfect incision points to reduce scarring.
Additionally, Dr. Emer and his skilled West Hollywood plastic surgeons employ certain proprietary techniques to reduce trauma in surgery, minimize patient recovery time, and limit the risk of complications.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF UNDERGOING SURGERY FOR MUSCULAR IMPLANTS WITH DR. EMER IN BEVERLY HILLS?
- Sculpted, chiseled physique without a million hours at the gym
- Youthful, well-defined contours
- Better proportions
- Minimal scarring
- Enhanced satisfaction with one’s image
- Improvement in wardrobe options
WHO MAKES A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR MUSCULAR IMPLANTS?
- You have underdeveloped pecs, shoulders, biceps, triceps, buttocks, hips or calf muscles and despite your best efforts at the gym, you are still unhappy with your appearance
- You suffer from asymmetry in the body due to birth defects or injury
- You are in excellent health, physically and emotionally
- You are free from any major medical conditions that might interfere with treatment
- You don’t smoke
- You are willing to follow the doctor’s before and after instructions
- You have a positive, realistic outlook on your surgery